Sunday, January 14, 2007


Warrior Day at TBS
(Marine Corps take your spouse to work day)

Freezing, but ready to shoot!
I had no idea how HEAVY the helmets were!
Nolan let me wear his old cammies from A&M, I was definitely the best dressed!
Nolan brought his "warrior" to work!

My mean face!
Or do I look confused?! haha


Nicole and I are ready for Warrior Day to begin!
She and her husband recently moved to North Carolina.. we will be visiting soon! :-)



On the white Marine Corps bus... take us to the range, Marine! ;-)

After a short safety brief, where we learned that everyone is a safety officer,
and a very cold and long line later... I shot 15 rounds in a M-16, then


3 rounds in a 203 grenade launcher

If you are wondering how I did, they had "targets," but it was geared more toward you getting to shoot them, not perfecting your skill! ;-)

Nolan and I in the woods checking out the Bayonet Assault Course...

Nolan and Dan at TBS graduation at the FBI Academy!
Dan has been Nolan's roommate for the past 6 months...

There are MANY more pictures from Warrior Day...
please feel free to email me if you'd like to see more!
paigedean@gmail.com

Tess's baby blanket!
My first complete crocheted blanket!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

The blanket is GORGEOUS! I am anxious to hear from Shori about how everything went! Today was supposed to be the big day! Great pics of you in "gear" by the way!