Friday, February 02, 2007

If you are looking for us on Monday nights at 9pm (Eastern)....


We are officially addicted...
We borrowed Season 2 from Josh and managed to watch the entire season - 24 hours! - without commericals of course - in about 2 days!






Paige will be submitting her application next week, to start her Master's in Special Education at FSU, through their Online Program, since we will live in Pensacola, not Tallahassee.
Please pray that I am accepted! :-) I should know early March; I think!





Completed blanket #2!

This one is for my cousin, Travis' baby!
The baby, Alecia (not sure on the spelling), is due in April.






Nolan will finish ground school next week and then begin flying... He will complete about 13 hours; then we will be moving! :-) March 1st ?
He has gone flying with a friend, Jason, who has been working on his flying hours these past two weeks.


Florida Here We Come! February 10 - 12!

We are excited to be driving down with another couple, Jason and Angela, to check out where we might be living for the next 18 months!
To the left is a picture of the base housing that has a fenced back yard (2 story town homes)... If that's available, that's what we hope to get... We are getting a Lab once we get moved in! :-)
We will look at rent houses in the area too, but 99% of them say NO PETS :-( so that is why the base housing has become so appealing! :-)

Until next time... :-)

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I was so excited to see the new post! First, I think you would make the most awesome special education teacher, Paige! I will pray for you and FSU! Second, I am SO impressed with the quilting skills! I want to learn so badly, but won't make myself sit down and do it. Maybe you've found your skill for extra $$ once little Paiges and Nolans are running around (wink, wink)! Have a great weekend...I miss your smiling face!