Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Just thought I'd share my fascinating experience this afternoon, as I sit in the office...
Hopefully you can see thru the screen to see the plane (4 props - kinda looks like a C-130? )
on the left side of the picture, above the tree... the tree is in our front yard...
that is the 7th, so far, that has flown over in the past 15 minutes or so!
Here comes another one!!!
AND ANOTHER!
(I had to go back up to write that in)
The crazy part about it really is that I hear it coming, then I see a quick shadow go over the house; which makes me want to duck! haha, and THEN I see the plane fly over!! Wild!
I suppose, because of the direction of the wind today, our house is at the end of the runway...
I can only wonder where they are all going... and why all at the same time! :-)

No comments: