Saturday, December 22, 2007

If I ever ran for president...

they would all bring flip flops to my gatherings...

I'm an official flip-flopper...

Yep, I'm back to debating about sticking out the rest of the teaching school year... after an hour and a half conversation with my principal last Tuesday and a million other minor details... (I actually got a handful of Christmas cards from my students and a jar of homemade apple butter too! :-) )

I'm going to leave it all on the table for now and decide after the first of the year...
Now to enjoy the next 2 weeks at home with Nolan and Sandi!

Nolan has a few flights scheduled over the break (he is clipping along with his flights and simulators and is well ahead of his fellow API classmates... he will be done with primary before we know it!), as well as a 12 hour duty Christmas Eve, but other than that we will be hanging out in warm weathered Florida...

Take care and God Bless! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: