Saturday, May 31, 2008


First Lieutenant Dean
Promotion Ceremony

May 23, 2008

Naval Air Station Whiting Field
Milton, Florida



Taking the oath...


"Pinning Rank"
Just like I was able to do for 2nd Lieutenant!





Congratulations Nolan!




Our New Grill!
We took advantage of Lowe's Memorial Day 10% discount for military members and bought a new grill; something that we use at least 5 nights out of 7 each week, and sod to !

In with the new, out with the old...
The old one went to a friend of Nolan's who didn't have a grill! :-)




Sod we put along the back of the fence...
Sandi had done A LOT of digging... thankfully that phase is over!


Fruits (well vegetables) of my somewhat green thumb...
That first, red tomato that you see...
it must have tasted okay because Sandi ate it right off the edge of the kitchen table the morning I picked it...




Sandi
(in the front seat of the truck)



A picture where she actually looks like a lab! ;-)



Me with my class' Relay for Life sign....
I had never been to a Relay for Life event, but I will definitely know next time to wear shorts...
Running/walking 2 miles in jeans was rather warm, but still fun...
I look forward to becoming more involved with Relay for Life!!

Sandi
following hand commands
of sit, down, sit, high five, shake

No comments: