Friday, June 12, 2009

Deal of the Week!

Since I haven't had a "job" since we moved back to Florida in December, in May (after completing my Masters I was looking for something to do while Nolan was out flying and I wasn't having to work on homework!) I found the website slickdeals.net (and many other coupon blogs) and what a fun game I have found in using coupons (more specifically matching them to sales)!

It is amazing what you can get for free, or next to nothing if you have a coupon and the item on sale! So, for the past few weeks, that is the game I have been playing... finding deals to match coupons I have found, etc. (of course mainly for items that we use/will use, although if it is truly free or almost free ie .25 cents / .50 cents I donate it to the Milton Food Bank - which takes food, toiletries, etc.) So it is a win-win!

Of all the deals I have gotten, even items I have gotten for free, have not been as good as this one, so Nolan and I agreed it was blog-worthy! ;-) (and hopefully many more to come!)


The NEX ad I saw for $1 batteries
(after a $1 manufacturer's coupon - which I happen to have found and printed 5 of)
... must have been a misprint? but they honored it!

The 5 packs of batteries....


And what I paid... or rather what I didn't pay!
Paid $5 and saved $23.95! WHOOP!

1 comment:

Jessim said...

That's awesome Paige!