Friday, October 15, 2010

Crib and Blanket!

Last Friday night, we put Baby Dean's crib together... I say we, but Nolan did most of it. ;-)

Directions and pieces!

Getting there...

Almost done!

Proof that I helped! ;-)
That is the drawer that is at the bottom of the crib; neither of us knew it had a drawer! haha

"Big Sister" Sandi and her pallet outside the baby's room...
waiting patiently for us to be done.

Done! :-)

You might wonder about the mattress... being the coupon queen that I try to be, I have three or four 20% off one item at Babies R Us, so since they can be used after the 15th of October, we will be getting a mattress and a few other big items. Yay for saving money!

Crocheting Baby Dean's baby blanket...

I decided to make this baby blanket a bit different from the other 2 I had made previously, so I am doing a double crochet, which I learned how to do via youtube.com! ;-)
I am getting there... to try to make sure I get it done before he comes, my current goal is 2 - 4 rows a day, which takes me a few hours or so.

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Hey there! The crib looks great! And I had to comment on the tshirt you are crocheting in! I just pulled mine out of a drawer the other day! :) The blanket is beautiful; I'm always jealous of people who can do things like that!