Saturday, November 06, 2010

A few maternity photos...

We took maternity photos this morning... and the photographer posted these on Facebook for us a few hours after she took them!






I really love them all! I can't wait to see the rest of them! It should be about a week...

In the last one, I really wish Sandi would have been willing to lay down (she was quite distracted by barking dogs and being in a new place) or that I would have thought to ask to take a photo with us standing so you can see my baby belly! Oh well! I think I might still ask our awesome neighbor, Hilary, to get a picture of the 3 of us for a Christmas card photo... that you can see my Baby Dean belly in.
:-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the one with the pic in front of your belly - precious!