Thursday, February 03, 2011

Just another day at the office...


Nolan's pilot job (yes, he has a ground job too) for the Marine Corps is just plain awesome - to me.

I may or may not have expressed this before, but every time I see an Osprey flying around, I can't help but think how amazingly cool it is that Nolan flies it day in and day out! I can't be more proud of him for knowing the ins and outs of this aircraft, and not to mention how to fly it! ;-)

This week he picked up some ground guys and took them up to a hover so that they could practice rappelling out of the back! Nolan said it was going to be pretty boring for him, but none the less, I think it is really cool that the Osprey has this capability and that he can, in this case, hover, to allow the guys to rappel down. Whoop for Nolan!

No comments: