Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 1st Father's Day / Liam 6 months!


Happy 1st Father's Day Da Da! :-)
I love you and miss you! See you soon!


A "card" I made and sent in a care pkg...
Liam's foot print...
something we made at home and just sent Nolan a picture of! :-)
The first of many "home made" gifts Nolan will get as a Dad! :-) Whoop!

6 months old!

Our little family...
Happy 6 months Liam!
6/19/11

(the timer caught my hand mind grab, but I thought it was a pretty decent picture none the less!)

Below are 3 pictures that were taken on Saturday, June 18, by the same photographer who took Liam's newborn photos... 
Of course the one day that Liam decides to not take much more than a 30 minute nap... and once he did fall asleep in the car.. it was time for pictures...
I SURE hope she got at least one of him smiling, although I kept saying that was what I really wanted and I haven't seen any yet....  If not, I will be asking for a redo... to get one good laughing/smiling Liam... 

I do think these pictures are nice... but in my mind they do not represent the happy go lucky baby Liam that I know and love!




No comments: