Saturday, June 04, 2011

Texas - Pictures!


To sum up our Texas and Seattle visits I have decided a few (?) pictures of each trip would be best... that way we can move on to much more current events! ;-)


Ready to FLY to Texas!
OAJ to CLT
First flight! with Dad! :-)
Now a picture with Mom! :-) 

First stop!
To see Gram and Tim

 
Liam and the Texas Bluebonnets!


Gram and Liam
 
Joni and Rand in College Station!

Military Walk at TAMU
Liam and I under the Century Tree (where Nolan proposed in 2005)
It was HOT!
Liam's first COLD bottle... I guess it was just THAT hot outside!

Great Grandfather Hanna and Liam





Liam, Marley, Emily
All born within 3 weeks of each other






















































































Natalie and Emily, Me and Liam, Stacy and Marley
These are my cousins and their babies!

Too much playing at Poppi's (my dad)

crossed feet!

Love this little guy!

Our sweet ride for our time at Poppi's! ;-)

PACKED! haha

Liam and (his) Great Grandma McGee

Poppi and Liam

Connie and Liam
(one of my aunts)

Sleeping Liam meets Tammy!
(my dad's secretary of 20+ years)


Colin and Liam
Colin is my awesome friend and roommate through college's son!

Me and Liam with Stephanie and Colin
(our sons are 7 months a part)

Me, sleeping Liam, and my childhood friend, Erin

Me, Liam, Dad, Grant (my brother), and Grandma McGee

Great Grandma McGee with all 3 of her great grand babies!!

Poppi and his grandkids... Jayci, Liam and Kaleb

What a trip! Flying back home to NC!
Up next! Seattle pictures!

No comments: