Saturday, November 25, 2023

Testing...


Reviving our family blog (it's been AGES! haha) to see what this affiliate marketing is all about and share what I learn, as I go.


I have been researching, trying to understand  what I had been seeing on Facebook since maybe April of 2023...

From what I gather, so far..

The only legitimate one seems to be Amazon's affiliate marketing program, where you are sharing items you use and love with others and when they purchase the item(s) from your link... you earn a small
 commission.

My first attempt at trying this out was sharing on Facebook about the Snuggie type, wearable blanket that we got Liam for Christmas last year. It has been such a great gift that he has actually USED this past year! 

I was totally shocked to see that 4 people
(FB friends?) ordered! 

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME see how this works - I genuinely hope your family loves it too! 


From those 4 ordered - 2 have shipped, resulting in commissions showing up on my earnings report.


Drum Roll please...








I earned a buck twenty four!
yes, $1.24


I am intrigued to see that the process really worked 
more so than the amount of commissions.

Next post -
I'll share what I have gathered about the digital marketing folks who are banking $10k/month - WILD, right?!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I have been pretty quiet on social media since we returned from Okinawa... for a variety of reasons, but maybe going back to a blog to share life is more my style and yes, at times, I'll share an item I love to try to earn a little extra income on the side...

Drop in any time and see what we are up to. 

See you soon. :) 



 





No comments: