Monday, April 16, 2007

Texas!

Unfortunately the camera/computer is being wierd and many of the pictures that we took aren't able to be read, unless I find the oh so important cord. (which went missing during/after the move) We are still looking, but here's what we have for now...
Whoop!
I didn't know the state sign said
"Proud Home of President George W. Bush"

A bus towing a Ford Ranger...
only in Louisiana! ;-)


This is for Charla and Richard!
"Jenkins Road"
Somewhere in East Texas off I-10

Of all of the years we spent in College Station we never took a picture in the blue bonnets,
so we did something about that! ;-)
This is across the street from Jane Long!!!!:-)
Yep, I got to visit!!! for about an hour, which just wasn't long enough,
but I am so grateful for being able to go back to such wonderful friends! :-)

More pictures when I get the camera/computer figured out!

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO JEALOUS here in WA. I'm glad you got to visit our Lobo family, and I hope Texas treats you well!