Friday, May 25, 2007

Being that Sandi is more or less our first child, whom we adore, yet love that when she's getting to be too much we can just put her in her kennel or outside, I can't help but post more pictures of her!

I am excited to also share that the past two nights I have slept for 7 hours straight! (For the past 2 1/2 weeks, I had been getting up every 3 - 4 hours to let her "go potty," as I felt sorry for her having accidents in her kennel at night) I think Sandi is now well on her way to being house broken! Aside from throwing up all of her dinner after a visit to the beach... guess she got a bit too much salt water! Oh and she saw the base vet this week and she weighs 11.2 pounds! :-)




Zoe and Sandi hangin' out in Zoe's bed...
Zoe looks just thrilled doesn't she!?
(Zoe is the Butler's dog - we have been watching for a week or so while they are in CA)

Look at me - I have my own bed now!
Sandi kept getting in Zoe's bed, so we had to get her one of her own!! ;-)

My favorite chew toy with a squeaker that is still going strong!!

Caught in the act!
After Sandi's first trip to the beach... she started playing in her water bowl!

Enjoying the Magnolia tree leaves in the backyard...
(since there is no grass to roll around in! ;-) )
One last thing...
to cut our cell phone bill by $40 a month, I gave in and got a Seattle cell phone number...
Long story short, a cell phone number in Seattle can't be on a family plan with a cell phone number from Texas... BOO! So one of us had to give up our numbers... to pay $40/month less for the same amount of minutes on a family plan I happily did the giving up... (being the penny pincher that I am :-) ) If you would like the number - email me! paigedean@gmail.com

No comments: