Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Whoop for Rain!



I never knew much I missed the rumbling thunder storms of Texas until we were back in Texas in April and it poured in Dallas! :-) I'm also a bit excited about the rain because supposedly due to our lack of rain, the pollen levels are OUT OF CONTROL! Yuck!



I went to meet Nolan at the flight line to see the Blue Angels fly, not that I don't get to enjoy them every Tuesday and Thursday as they scream over/around the house (but I usually can't FIND where they are in the sky! somewhat funny!), and the down pour began... point being... :-) since I was soaked I thought I'd take Sandi out to enjoy her first rainshower!




As you can see she was less than thrilled by my idea. haha

Nolan is out in front...
the Marines ran back to the barraks from the flight line
good thing they are amphibious! ;-)

2 comments:

Amy said...

It has been HOT here, with no rain whatsoever for almost a week! I am glad for the respite, but I can imagine how you feel when you really need the rain. I sit out in my backyard every day in the sun, even though it's hot, just because I don't know when it will decide to be rainy, rainy, rainy again!

Anonymous said...

We've had a week of rain, I'll be sure to send it your way ;)