Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lately...

There's been a monster under our couch... we haven't caught it yet, but Nolan got this picture!
We can't wait 'til it gets too big to fit under the couch... soon! ;-)



Sandi's been swimming every weekend!
We are so spoiled to have such nice beaches so close to home!



And growing!
(above is around May 4th, when we got her, 6 1/2 weeks old)


Now!
(10 weeks old)

Nolan making some "mean" hamburgers!
Gotta love the grill!

We bought new sunglasses, on sale of course, 20% off and no tax!
My old ones had only one ear piece and the silver color of Nolan's had all peeled off,
so we were definitely due...


Nolan didn't start flight school at the beginning of June...
but hopefully sometime this summer... :-) All in God's perfect time... while we wait we enjoy our pretty easy going lifestyle.

I started physical therapy yesterday to strengthen the muscles in and around my left ankle, to hopefully keep me from rolling it again...(I rolled it once in March and again in April while jogging... I'm sticking to walking briskly for now ;-) ) I'll go twice a week for four weeks and then check back with the doctor to see how it's going... One test I did said I had the average balancing abilities of a 50 - 75 yr old person! haha Oh and my sleeping toe has been awakened, thanks to Celebrex!

Our 1st anniversary is this Sunday, June 10th! My dad had the top to our wedding cake so he overnighted it to us last week.... we are looking forward to enjoying it! It smelled great so we are hoping we are able to eat more than just a bite or two.

I'm going to post some old (well 2003 wasn't that long ago, but none the less) pictures of us, so be sure to check back! ;-)


2 comments:

Amy said...

You guys are so sweet...And Sandi is so precious! She is getting big! I'm amazed at how fast they grow - Will has been gone 11 days and I feel like he has missed Dixie's entire puppy stage. She's practically doubled in size (probably because she eats like a hog!!!). Enjoy those beaches this summer - I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

I love how they hide under or behind the couch until they are too big.