Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I have a job interview!


Well, just as I was hoping... I got a call back on the application that I submitted for the special education teacher aide position!

So, Friday at 3pm, please send me some good job interview vibes! I have never interviewed for an aide position, so I am not too sure of what to expect; I am going through my old course work to refresh my memory of all of the techniques/ideas I have learned/used!

I think this job will be an excellent opportunity for me to put in to practice what I have been learning over the past year and a half while working on my master's! :-) I sure hope I am meant to get this job! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, both with the interview (although I think you're a shoo-in) and with trying out all the things you've been learning/working on.

Glad to know you're getting settled in and things are moving in a good direction :)