Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pop! goes the baby

I took this with my cell phone, so it isn't the greatest quality, but WOW! I really feel like our baby boy has really popped out this past week! (my friends who see me on a pretty regular basis even agree ;-) )

Nolan left this past Sunday for California (USMC pilot stuff), is spending a few days in Seattle and will be back late Sunday evening... I can't wait for him to see how much I/we have grown!

On a side note, with today being my 28th birthday, my good friend Laura (a fellow Aggie) called and asked to meet me at DQ for mini blizzards to celebrate! YUM! They are truly the perfect size!
Also, I feel truly blessed to have such a great church family here in Jacksonville... they are truly wonderful people to be around and more specifically this evening there was a Youth Council planning meeting at the Chapel that I was asked to attend and the Chaplain's wife, Natalie baked me a cake! and they all sang happy birthday to me :-) What a grea
t way to end my birthday that Nolan couldn't be here for!

Lastly, we are proud new owners of a Dyson Animal!!


What an amazing vacuum cleaner! I have shared my desire to get one for a year or so now (since we have a dog whom we love dearly, but sheds like a machine), but have never really wanted to spend the money! Well, before Nolan left, he said we are going to the Exchange and getting you one! I tried to balk at the last minute, but they had one in stock, so he wasn't going to let me leave empty handed! We have all wood floors right now and it works great on them and even better on a large rug that we have... can't wait to have a carpeted house come February 2011-ish! It also saves me a huge amount of time when I go to clean off Sandi's couch - LOVE it! :-)

No comments: