Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Kicks!

Nolan has spent the past week on the West Coast... California for work related stuff, and home to Seattle for a few days... and of course my belly and our baby have continued to grow! :-)

During week 21 (which was this past week) I have really started to feel the baby kicking. I may have been feeling it sooner, but I became 100% sure it was him this past week.

And the best part.... Nolan was able to feel him kick after I ate lunch today! :-)
It is kinda weird to both of us, but very cool and fascinating at the same time! Thankfully his kicking isn't cutting into my sleep... yet, mainly just the many trips to the bathroom, as I really am trying to stay hydrated throughout the night. There were a handful of days where I woke up very dizzy, so my friend Stephanie suggested that I drink more water when I got up to go to the bathroom during the night, and I do think that has helped with my dizziness. :-)

Our 22 week appointment is on Wednesday; I'll post of anything interesting from that visit...

No comments: