Friday, September 17, 2010

Baby Bedding!

Well, my original idea has changed a handful of times now, but I did a 180 degree change today when I found and ordered/purchased baby bedding! I hadn't found anything I liked pre-packaged, so I thought I would try to make my own, much like my friend Inga had... I even went so far as to find some greens, blues and tan colored material to make it! Nolan and I agreed it would be great! :-)

And then today came.... my mom and I drove to Wilmington to pick up the crib that Nolan and I had ordered back at the beginning of August. After showing my mom what the crib will look like (in person) once Nolan and I put it together, we began looking at the bedding that the store had to offer. Of course I was drawn to a pastel green and blue with white pre-packaged set... It is crazy that I hadn't even noticed it when we were crib shopping - one track mind I suppose.

After running it by Nolan, thanks to the magic of picture text messaging/emailing of pictures, I ordered it and here it is! :-)

The set is quite bit more than I was originally thinking or hoping to spend, but I suppose I am spoiling myself and dipping into the baby fund that we have been adding to over the past four years. I am absolutely thrilled to finally find what I think I was looking for all along, I don't have to try to sew it myself and it all matches! WHOOP!

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

It is precious, Paige!