Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Travels...

Nolan flew (with a co-pilot and crew of 2 in the Osprey) to California today for training (the rest of the squadron will join them tomorrow) and active Baby Dean and I are headed to Texas in the morning for almost a week! WHOOP!

Just a few Texas things I am excited about:
- family and friends
- speed limits that exceed 55mph and people who don't drive under/exactly the speed limit
- BLUE BELL ICE CREAM
- real BBQ - pulled pork is not good BBQ North Carolina
- 10 yr high school reunion (with people I attended K-8th with... I haven't seen most of them since 8th grade)
- Jason's Deli, Panda Express, etc

Poor Sandi will be left alone, but thanks to our awesome neighbors she will be able to enjoy the comforts of home while I am gone! :-)

My mom will be returning with me for another week of fun back in North Carolina! :-)

Pictures on the flip side...

No comments: