Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Dean's Nursery

Looking into the room...


Left side of the room


Right side of the room



Crib


Name above the crib....
Liam
(unless he comes out totally not looking like a Liam ;-) )
We found/pretty much decided on this name on November 6th, after taking maternity photos using the name Keaton (in blocks on my belly), but still would like to SEE him before we officially name him... ;-)


Inside the crib
(of course these won't be in there with him)
A bear that makes sounds like being in the womb, a horse, Gram (my mom) brought him, and we got him the blue teddy bear.
On the left is the blanket I made, and on the right, the blanket Gram made.


Changing table/dresser
(it was white - thanks to my mom's help it now matches the crib and bookcase)


Above the dresser/changer
The giraffe picture in the middle my Grandaddy McGee painted
(he passed away when I was 2 or 3 years old)

On the left is a collage I made using our maternity photos and on the right is a collage I made using various ultrasound photos (at walmart.com)

Bookcase!
Paige's baby picture on the left, Nolan on the right :-)

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Now we just need a baby and the nursery will be complete!! YAY! Can't wait to hear which name you choose. I like both the names, but I will tell you, there is one I like better, but only because one of them is the name of a current student of mine...well, we'll just leave it at that. HA!!! But either way, he will be PERFECT! Come on, BABY DEAN!!!!!