Sunday, July 22, 2007

Adorable fabric bags in various colors and prints!
They make great beach bags and are so easy to travel with! Each bag is 11 inches by 10 inches and has one outter pocket and two inner.
If you like Vera Bradley you will love these and so will your wallet!

A fellow Marine Corps wife and friend of mine, Kristin, hand makes these bags!
She is working on getting them on Ebay to sell,
but I thought I would help get her bags out on our blog too!
Please email me if you see one you like and I can get you in touch with her! paigedean@gmail.com

They are $25 each... shipping included!

Thanks for your support!


425

426


427

431

432

434

435

436

437

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I hate tiling, you have a mandatory waiting period of 1 year before I can help you, lol!
Sumption makes the CUTEST bags...I especially like the first one...how big are they, can they hold binders?? Let me know, I may need to purchase one!
Yay for Thursday, Luke comes home tomorrow!!! ;-)