Monday, November 29, 2010

9 months!!!

Whoop! We made it to 36 weeks... 9 months, although I am sporting a 41 week belly....

I am so grateful to have made it this far with such a huge belly full of amniotic fluid and about 6 pounds or so (now) of baby... :-) I really don't know if my doctors thought my body would hold out, but so far so good! Praying it can hold out just a tiny bit longer until we find out how developed Baby Dean's lungs are....

I feel like I look a bit tired in this picture, but overall I am still feeling good...

My blood pressure has been up and down, no real rhyme or reason, so who knows! :-)

For the most part the nursery is done... I really should post pictures, but we just decided on a rug (that should be here soon) and I still need to put some pictures in the frames I bought... so soon.. very soon! ;-)

Lastly, watch my belly grow from 0 - 9 months..... CLICK HERE

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Seriously? Have you gained ANY weight? You look fantastic! I swear all of your pictures look exactly the same except for the belly slowly getting bigger and bigger. I'm in awe! I bet as soon as Baby Dean is out, your belly will shrink right back to normal and you'll be one of "those" new mommies that people are secretly jealous of! HA! I'm so, so thankful Baby Dean is staying snug and warm in Mamma's belly and will continue to pray he stays as long as possible! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery. I'm having the darndest time deciding on what I want to do. Decisions, decisions...