Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A few pictures...

3 months down!!!
TAKE 6 of Movie night picture... sodas, popcorn and theater candy!!
We watched Outsourced on Netflix!

Liam on his new play mats!
Notice his left leg is getting ready for crawling!  The right is still a bit of a flyer, but in time! :-) 

MANY have commented about how much hair Liam has...
so I thought I would take a picture to show everyone! :-)

(Okay really I took it to show Nolan, but I am sharing it with everyone else too! ;-) ) 



Here is a side view... :-) 

Nolan (and many others) just finished an exercise with Spain... called the Spanish PHIBLEX (amPHIbious BiLateral EXercise)...
If you "like" the USS Bataan (LHD 5) Facebook page, there are a few pictures of this... no Osprey pictures, but pictures none the less... :-) The ground guys did a beach landing... so says the Facebook page..
Nolan flew from the ship to land, to drop people and supplies off... those would be the times he was able to send a text or two before taking back off!  



I spoke with base housing the other day and it looks like end of August is our new and realistic time frame for moving into the new neighborhood.  I may have found a solution for the less than desirable 2 story homes' layout... there is a 1 story, ADA house, that my neighbor is slated to get... and she and her husband don't want it... so I think we are going to go talk to housing together and switch!
This would mean that our new house would be ALMOST identical in layout of our current home... it would just have a 2 car garage and 300 extra square feet than we have now! :-)  I am kind of excited and hope that it works out!  I am not looking forward to stairs with Liam...
 



Liam got his rattle stuck on his foot and still enjoyed it!
Fun times! 
Sandi is right there with him (on the rug)...
She hasn't tried to hang out on the new mats yet...
Liam is waiting for his bottle to warm up... 30 seconds for a 6 oz bottle... Sandi brought me her peanut butter bone.. since I was near the pb jar and all! :-) 

No comments: